Jeremiah 29:11

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Powerful Gospel

The Gospel is powerful! Many stop at Jesus dying for us and freeing our chains, but there is more! The following video was shared on Facebook by Toby, a friend of mine, on "The Courageous Christian" Page. The video expresses the Gospel in such a beautiful way.






Everyone has Hope! Jesus Christ came to this earth not to condemn but to save!

"And Jesus cried out and said,'He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me. He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me. I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness. If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.' "
                                                                                                                     John 12:44-47

No comments:

Post a Comment